We at SUPERBAC are concerned about your privacy and transparency regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Law nº 13.709/18, popularly known as the General Data Protection Law or simply “LGPD” was instituted to ensure the protection of Personal Data.
• Personal Data is any information that can identify an individual.
• Treatment is any operation performed with Personal Data, including the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction.
• Cookies are small text files that are intended to store information from your browser, such as pages visited or even data provided to a Website.
• IP address is a unique number that identifies a device on the Internet or network.
This Policy applies to everyone who accesses our Website (www.superbac.com.br), whether from a mobile device or not.
While browsing our Website, we will collect your data in two ways:
Voluntary and conscious provision of data: occurs when you fill out our forms or send us an email, whether to request contact from the commercial department, to send resumes, receive newsletter or for any other purpose. Below is the data we collect:
• Filling out the form on the Link “Contact”: Full name, email, phone number;
• Send your resume via the Link “Send Your Resume”: Full name, email, telephone number, position, as well as data related to your professional and academic history, according to information contained in your resume;
• E-mail registration in the Link “Make Your Registration”, on the blog: e-mail address;
• How to Buy: Agriculture: Full name, email, telephone number, city/state, cultures and quantities;
• How to Buy: Wastewater Treatment: Full name, e-mail, telephone number, city/state and type of treatment;
• How to Buy: Oil & Gas: Full name, e-mail, telephone number, city/state and type of treatment;
• How to Buy: For Your Business: Full name, e-mail, telephone number, city/state and type of treatment;
• How to Buy: For Your Home: Full name, email, telephone number, city/state.
Collection of data while browsing: We automatically collect data while you browse our Website through cookies or other similar technologies for marketing, analysis, maintenance and improvement of our Website. The Cookies may be created and/or managed by third-party companies, hired by us. In this sense, we clarify that we use Google Analytics, which is a tool to measure user interaction with the content of our Website. Below you will find the specification of the Cookies used and their purpose:
|Cookie Name||Purpose and Stored Data|
|Google Analytics||Measure and monitor Website performance and user behavior|
|RD Station||Captures data from the Website forms|
|SEMrush||Measure and Monitor Website SEO|
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Filling out the form on the Link “Contact”
Purpose: we will use your Personal Data to return your contact and to establish communication about any doubts and/or questions on our products and/or services. In addition, your data may be used for statistical and internal analysis purposes. Term of storage: 10 (ten) years after the end of the business relationship.
- Sending your resume via the Link “HR”
Purpose: we will use your Personal Data to create a database of resumes and to contact you if your profile matches any of the open positions. Term of storage: 02 (two) years from the availability.
- Email registration in the “Make Your Registration” Link on the blog
Purpose: sending news, articles, offers about our products and services and eventual releases (newsletter). Term: indefinite, until you select the option to stop sending content, available in the emails we will send you.
Purpose: We will collect Cookies to identify the pages visited by you, the time you spent on each page, to form statistical data on the preferences of users who access our Website and to create and direct commercial and marketing actions, including sending promotional material and technical content. Term of storage: as defined by Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Filling out forms on the “How to Buy” link
Purpose: we will use your data to return your contact and to establish communication related to information on our products and/or services. Purpose: we will use your Personal Data to return your contact and to establish communication about any doubts and/or questions on our products and/or services. Term of storage: indefinite, until you select the option to stop sending content, available in the emails we will send you.
- Other purposes:
Execution of contract: we may use the Personal Data provided if there is a contract with us to which you are a party.
SUPERBAC’s legitimate interests: your Personal Data may be used to support our activities. For example: creation of a database of customers or potential customers for sending advertising materials (mailing), with the exception that, in this case, you may, at any time, choose to stop receiving communications (opt-out).
Credit protection: if you decide to maintain any type of business relationship with us, whether for the purchase of products or contracting services, we may use your Personal Data, provided through our Website, to carry out consultations with a view to conduct credit analysis.
Your Personal Data may be shared in the following cases:
- SUPERBAC Employees: we may share your Personal Data with our employees or with employees of our economic group who need to know your Personal Data for the purpose they were collected, observing the principles of reasonableness and necessity. Thus, by way of example, the Marketing Department of SUPERBAC will have access to the behavioral profiles of users who access our Website, the People and Management Department will have access to shared resumes and the Information Technology Department will provide support to the Website, may have access to Personal Data.
- Corporate transactions: we may decide to initiate a spin-off, merger, sale of shares or to go public, in which case we may share your data with the other company(ies) involved in the business or even with investors, auditors and legal advisors.
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation: if there is a legal or regulatory provision that requires the sharing of Personal Data, your Personal Data may be shared regardless of prior authorization.
- Third parties contracted by SUPERBAC: we may share your data with third parties contracted to carry out certain purposes, as well as with business partners, such as distributors, agents and commercial representatives. We clarify that we use services from Advertising/Marketing agencies, Recruitment and Selection agencies and external information technology support. In addition, we hire agents, distributors and commercial representatives to expand our business and who may have access to your data for commercial purposes (e.g., contacting potential customers). However, we will take all the necessary care so that the contracted third parties assume a commitment to comply with the LGPD.
- Compliance with an order from the competent authority: If we receive any summons or subpoena from a competent authority, we will make the Personal Data shared by you available, within the strict limits necessary to fulfill the order.
- Consent or authorization: We may share your Personal Data with your consent or authorization, granted by physical or electronic means.
In this way, Google will analyze data about users of our Website through Cookies. On our Website, we use Google Analytics, as already explained. In this way, Google will analyze data about users of our Website through Cookies. In this analysis process, Google will transmit the information collected to a server in the United States, which will make the results available to us. However, Google follows strict privacy policies, in compliance with LGPD and international laws. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#overview.
You are considered as the Owner of your Personal Data under the LGPD. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- Confirmation regarding the access and use of Personal Data provided to SUPERBAC;
- Access to your Personal Data stored with us;
- Correction of your Personal Data that is incomplete, inaccurate or outdated in our database;
- Anonymization (make anonymous, that is, disconnected from any person), blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in disagreement with the LGPD, except as provided in the paragraph below;
- Deletion of the Personal Data provided, except as provided in the paragraph below;
- Portability of your Personal Data, upon your express request and as regulated by the National Data Protection Authority;
- Information about the public and private entities with which we share your Personal Data;
- Revocation of the consent given for the treatment of Personal Data;
- Automated decision review.
We shall not be obliged to delete your Personal Data, either in case of lapse of term for the data treatment or at your request in the following cases: a) if the maintenance of Personal Data is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; b) if the Personal Data are used for studies by research bodies; c) if there is a transfer to third parties, within the hypotheses and observing the requirements provided for in the LGPD; d) exclusive use by us of your Personal Data, provided that it has been previously anonymized.
By using our Website, you expressly agree to:
- With the treatment of Personal Data resulting from filling out the form and making your resume available through the Link “HR”;
- With the treatment of Personal Data made available by completing the form on the Link “Contact”;
- With the treatment of your Personal Data provided by the Link “Make Your Registration”, on the Blog, for sending newsletter;
- With the treatment of your Personal Data provided by completing the forms contained in the “How to Buy” and “Contact” Links;
- With the collection of Cookies.
The aforementioned treatments and the collection of Cookies are carried out in accordance with Articles 7, IX and 10, I and II of the LGPD (legitimate interest).
By using our Website, you further agree that the Personal Data provided may be used to enter into contracts (Article 7, V of the LGPD) and for credit analysis (Article 7, X of the LGPD), if you maintain or come to maintain business relations with us.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not use our Website, nor send files or fill out forms.
With regard to Cookies, if you do not want to make them available, you can change your browser settings, blocking them partially or completely.
Remember: at any time, you can choose to stop receiving promotional materials or technical content. Furthermore, at any time you can exercise your rights as the Data Subject.
Furthermore, at any time you can exercise your rights as the Data Subject. Therefore, we use the following security mechanisms on our Website: SSL certificate, Wordfence and Google Recaptcha.
For any questions about our Policy or for the exercise of any right attributed to you as the Holder of Personal Data, contact the SUPERBAC Person in Charge (Legal Department) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update our Policy at any time. Updates will be posted on our Website and will take effect immediately upon posting.
Last update: February 2, 2022