By accessing the SUPERBAC Website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. USE OF LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the SUPERBAC Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the SUPERBAC Website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SUPERBAC at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
• The materials on the SUPERBAC Website are provided ‘as is’. SUPERBAC makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and denies all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
• In addition, SUPERBAC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of use of the materials on its Website or otherwise in connection with such materials or on Websites linked to this Website.
In no event shall SUPERBAC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SUPERBAC, even if SUPERBAC or an authorized SUPERBAC representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on the SUPERBAC Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SUPERBAC does not warrant that any material on its Website is accurate, complete or current. SUPERBAC may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. However, SUPERBAC makes no commitment to update the materials.
SUPERBAC has not reviewed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SUPERBAC of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user’s own risk.
SUPERBAC may revise these Website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of SUPERBAC and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.